Caving experience on the foot of Mt. Fuji
This program is highly recommended for those who want a unique experience in Japan. The special guides, who know the secrets of the deep Aokigahara forest, will take you to a world of darkness and tranquillity. Besides the caving, you can also walk through a mysterious forest, infamous for the number of people who have lost their way.
Saturday 2 March 2024 (9:00am – 3:00pm)
¥18,000*including Tax (cash or paypay (Alipay))
Helmet, Glove, Headlight, Guide fee
【What to bring】
Clothes suitable for outdoor activities. Rain jacket and pants in case of rain.
※The temperature in March is about 5-10℃ in Kawaguchiko.
※Some caves are covered with ice.
Narusawa roadside station
※20-30min from Kawaguchiko station by car
【Meeting point add】
Narusawa8532-63, Narusawa village, Yamanashi
There is a pickup service from Kawaguchiko station (8:20am)
10 persons (Minimum 2)
1. Meet at a meeting point (reception and payment).
2. Check your equipment. (Helmet, Glove, Headlight)
3. Move to departure site of the tour. (10min by car)
4. Walking in Aokigahara forest and exploring the lava cave. (AM 150min)
5. Take a break around Narusawa roadside station. (60min)*
6. Walking in Aokigahara forest and exploring the lava cave. (PM 90min)
※There is a restaurant for lunch in the Narusawa roadside station or you can get some foods in a convenience store next to it.
We have ordinary accident insurance.
The cancellation fee is as follows.
・20 to 8 days before : 20% of the rate.
・7 to 2 days before : 30% of the rate.
・24 hours before : 50% of the rate.
・on the day: 100% of the rate.